Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Ajay Allen is N

Excited Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

Kinda odd we Recruited over Emmett Johnson after the early signing period. If we knew we would get Ajay I doubt we take 2 out of desperation during the early signing period. But at least we aren’t just standing still when better options present themselves in the same recruiting period. But the RB room is gonna be interesting to see who’s left in Fall. Probably wave good bye to ChooChoo Yant
Grant is a good risk reward dice roll (although I put his odds of contributing at under 30%)
Emmet Johnson probably never sees the field

Kinda odd we Recruited over Emmett Johnson after the early signing period
I like Emmett Johnson, but think Ajay is better.

Emmett reminds me of that local kid that Tom Osborne offered and got his commitment locally before he hired Bo that never played.

Emmett is one that Ron Brown really liked, found and got the ok from Frost.

I like Emmett Johnson, but think Ajay is better.

Emmett reminds me of that local kid that Tom Osborne offered and got his commitment locally before he hired Bo that never played.

Emmett is one that Ron Brown really liked, found and got the ok from Frost.
Collins Okafor.

Took an elevator with him in HSS my freshman year where he bitched about not going to Stanford. He must have known early he didn't fit into Bo's plan.

Really really like this kid’s film. Lots of questions about Yant moving on. Could Yant possibly make a move to LB??

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back