Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Safeties

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
If Williams and Dismuke move on, then who plays safety for us in 2021?

1. Farmer probably won't be able to play again until the fall, which is a pretty long layoff.
2. I think it was said somewhere on here that NPG isn't in the picture at this point.

1) Farmer was on the sideline before kickoff. I could be completely wrong, but I’m guessing if his injury was as bad as some think he’d have gone straight to the hospital for surgery and they wouldn’t have let him back out to the sideline.

2) NPG has a ways to go in the weight room. I think we’ll start to hear his name come up towards the beginning of next year. But not in a starting capacity.

1. Farmer probably won't be able to play again until the fall, which is a pretty long layoff.
2. I think it was said somewhere on here that NPG isn't in the picture at this point.
1. Farmer will be back before fall camp. From what I read it was a break and I would think he would be back for spring. He will be 1 of the safeties.
2. NPG is 3rd/4th out of the group that is the next wave of guys. He was injured all of last year so playing catch up.

Guy to watch is Gifford. Been told nothing but good things.

Joseph also might end up back there as an effort to get the best 11.

Had such high hopes for NPG......☹️

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back