Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“Energy” - Waterboy (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
If you read EPP last Friday before the Illinois game, you read how Waterboy said there was a visible difference in energy that the team practiced with.

After a terrible performance against Illinois, the players in the presser mentioned a “lack of energy” at practice last week.

I asked him about it after the game and he basically said that it was an excuse because there was a lot of energy at practice last week.

After reading the presser nugs again today, I texted him again about it, and he more or less doubled down that it is simply an excuse, but did add a little bit. I’m just adding screenshots because I don’t want to mistranslate what he said.

Attachments

• DD45D1CA-239E-4447-AB53-78DC81A13251.jpeg
    DD45D1CA-239E-4447-AB53-78DC81A13251.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 206
  • CB5959ED-7177-4FE4-9EE4-3FF4E583FFCF.jpeg
    CB5959ED-7177-4FE4-9EE4-3FF4E583FFCF.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 174
  • F76783AB-494D-460E-A9C3-E01B63CD0694.jpeg
    F76783AB-494D-460E-A9C3-E01B63CD0694.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 208

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Feel like we should help stock waterboy’s bar for the holidays. Least we could do is keep him well stocked in hard seltzers for the ladies.
This is a fine idea. What's he drink @kenyanfeline ? I'll get him a nice bottle of whatever it is. People could chip in if they want.

If it's beer I could do a variety of 6 packs.

10InchCorncob

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Feel like we should help stock waterboy’s bar for the holidays. Least we could do is keep him well stocked in hard seltzers for the ladies.
We need to get him upgraded to a new iPhone. Looking like he's still running with the Motorola RARZ on Cricket.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
If you read EPP last Friday before the Illinois game, you read how Waterboy said there was a visible difference in energy that the team practiced with.

After a terrible performance against Illinois, the players in the presser mentioned a “lack of energy” at practice last week.

I asked him about it after the game and he basically said that it was an excuse because there was a lot of energy at practice last week.

After reading the presser nugs again today, I texted him again about it, and he more or less doubled down that it is simply an excuse, but did add a little bit. I’m just adding screenshots because I don’t want to mistranslate what he said.
Oh this is going to be hawt in my tunnel talk segment

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds