Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

‘24/‘25 gambling degenerates thread

No need for that anymore, right? In Lincoln, you can place sports bets at Warhorse. You just can't bet on Nebraska teams when they're playing at home. I thought Omaha's was up and running as well.
Ya nobody that I know does that. Maybe it is bigger in Lincoln but everybody I know goes across the river or has other arrangements.

No need for that anymore, right? In Lincoln, you can place sports bets at Warhorse. You just can't bet on Nebraska teams when they're playing at home. I thought Omaha's was up and running as well.
Ya nobody that I know does that. Maybe it is bigger in Lincoln but everybody I know goes across the river or has other arrangements.
I am one of the people that has placed bets in that exact location. Lincoln and Omaha only allow in-person sports betting. You still can't do online sports betting in Nebraska. With having a DraftKings account, I just drive across the border, and then place the bets, and then drive right back. Nebraska government is a bunch of idiots for still not allowing online gambling.

Rutgers over 6 wins.
I already have Nebraska over 7.5 at +134

Cockeye over 8.5 +160 seems intriguing.... I could see 10 pretty easily.
1722527529709.png

They are starting 4-0.... Cockeye State we will see. Matt Campbell is one of the worst close game coaches.

OSU L

Wash has massive turnover
Sparty is a new coach
Wiscy lean Cockeye given at home
UCLA trash
Maryland - W but on the road and MD should be tougher this year.
Nebraska 50/50

I am one of the people that has placed bets in that exact location. Lincoln and Omaha only allow in-person sports betting. You still can't do online sports betting in Nebraska. With having a DraftKings account, I just drive across the border, and then place the bets, and then drive right back. Nebraska government is a bunch of idiots for still not allowing online gambling.

Can you not just use a VPN to spoof where you are?

Apparently there are 2 locations in Omaha now. I had no idea. So much easier to just use your phone.

Doesn’t VPN just hide your location? They have to confirm you in the actual state where you’re trying to bet otherwise it won’t work.

Anyway, this is me in Georgia for now. I have to go to TN, NC, or FL to bet online. Our idiot government was going to try legalize it earlier this year, but then they fought over where the taxes would go and no one could agree.

The sites use GPS location and they must confirm you are in a state where it is legal, so a VPN wouldn't work from my understanding. If the sites only tracked IP address, then it would.

I made 2 bets with an Cockeye fan. Over 6 wins for us and +13.5 against Cockeye. $100 each and I wish I could add another zero to the +13.5 but I doubt he takes it. We were drinking and I bet he regrets giving me that many points.
If we lose to Cockeye by 14 of more I will strongly consider drinking bleach.

The sites use GPS location and they must confirm you are in a state where it is legal, so a VPN wouldn't work from my understanding. If the sites only tracked IP address, then it would.

Interesting. Way back in the day when my kids played Pokemon Go, we used a GPS spoofer, so their phone would think that they were walking around a big city like New York or LA so they could catch rare Pokemon that you wouldn't find in Lincoln. I wonder if something like that would work.

Hate to be that guy, but it’s easy money on Nebraska under 7.5 wins. Sorry, but I’ve made my most money betting against Nebraska, due to The Simulation.

We haven’t had a healthy QB for a full year as long as I can remember. HH isn’t going to win us those games down the stretch. Throw in the injuries and depth issues at LT.

Colorado game will be the decider and I’m not feeling great about that one. I’ll be throwing money on CU for sure as long as it’s over 3.5 for Nebraska.

Hate to be that guy, but it’s easy money on Nebraska under 7.5 wins. Sorry, but I’ve made my most money betting against Nebraska, due to The Simulation.

We haven’t had a healthy QB for a full year as long as I can remember. HH isn’t going to win us those games down the stretch. Throw in the injuries and depth issues at LT.

Colorado game will be the decider and I’m not feeling great about that one. I’ll be throwing money on CU for sure as long as it’s over 3.5 for Nebraska.
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

One of my best bets was 2022 under.

I’m in on the over, but can’t fault your PTSD

Also, live right now on fan duel
1723667270002.png

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back